Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Somewhere I'm not Used To
 
 
Attending the 36th Manila International Book Fair is my first time its like for 36th times this was my first and i can honestly say that I didn't enjoy it. Why? simply because I'm not interested to what i'll expect inside the book fair. Luckily when i go there I wasn't aware that there should be a ticket so you can enter the fair and having classmates by my side is really a great help because they are able to provide what you need and they wont ask anything in return.
 
Book Fair isn't just about books and books and books but it consist of stuff that can be found in National bookstore and FullyBook, when i get there all i have in mind is i want a horror story book and i will buy it, but its too expensive like a student like me wont be able to buy such thing because it costs 600 bucks and i just have enough money to go home and eat. I dont really have an extra money to buy books though i found books that catch my attentions and i love books that makes me interact with it and it makes your reading skill be more effective.
 
I know that this place is not where i belong because I dont enjoy every single moment im inside it maybe because im broke or im not in the mood to roam around the whole convention its full of people and there are customers who brought 10 books and many more and I can say that they saved lots of moeny for that day to b uy books. I cant call myself a bookworm because i hate reaeding books but i can learn and i will push myself to love it.
 
 
Jewel Pugal

No comments:

Post a Comment