Monday, September 21, 2015





 I am not a bookworm, but I enjoyed my tour during the Manila International Book Fair. It wasn't my first time going there but this is more fun because I'm with my friends. The experience was fun because there's a lot of interesting book there. History, literature, comics, fairytales, fictions, recipe books, religious books and many more. I saw people who bought books with a number of more than five. It was satisfying because the venue isn't that boring and dull. It also had backdrops which are colorful and bright. Not only we did searched for new books, but also we had a lot of fun doing photography with those cool backdrops. 


There is also a "sharpie wall" wherein you can color the patterns and make them look like a graffiti. There are also featured magazines which involved fashion and beauty tips which we liked. I also liked the part when some authors came in the country to do book signing to inspire people of their original stories. I saw a lot of Best-Selling books, novels which is now a motion picture, and mainstream novels which is popular for teenagers like me in this generation.




 Overall, the book fair experience was fun and informative. I like the fact that we get to discover new books and fresh stories.

                                                                                             -Ruee Minardo, 202A






No comments:

Post a Comment